Wednesday, July 11, 2007

IKAL(INSTITUTE OF LIBERAL STUDIES)

First time I got in this building,I fell very excited…
I never thought my lecture will perform in the classroom,like my previous school…
Before this,I go to matriculation college..
Many people in one class..almost one hundred and fifty..
That very shock to me..
Because hard to me to study there..
That why I choose ikal…
First day of my lecture..
With the physics lecturer,Dr Yusri Bin Abdul Rahman…
He quite a funny lecturer..
He brief all of us about physics…
And after about 10,20 minutes…
Suddenly Puan Fatimah came in and told us that all ppou student will be brief
Then her split us to 3 team…
One is for the student that get offer to Americans top university..
Student will take this course is from Bank Negara sponsorships and some of felda sponsorships..
Other group is preparation to Australia and New Zealand including me…so I must take foundation and ielts..
The last group is for mara student…
After we all finish for that session,we have to meet the senior…
Good senior…
I hope they can finish their special semester and fly to Australia or New Zealand
That day nothing we do..
Just hanging around…
Until this day,I was very happy with my studies and ikal…
Good chemistry lecturer,and the best mathematic lecturer…
Good day at chemistry and physics lab although late at the evening..
The important one is in every Monday and Wednesday..
We get ielts for listening and writing..
Although we must get back late,but like all no
To successful, we must sacrifice something…
That for this session…
See you next session…
My lips in pains…sorry if I can’t say to you all…
I will drink many liters of water every day,…

No comments: