Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Myself and my life in UNITEN

welcome to my blog.....

my nme is Mohd Sahrul Bin Hata

I lived In Kota Tinggi,Johor..
for all the Johorian,let join i.
my previous school is mara Junior Science college Muar..
i have 3 siblings.and i'm the youngest.

from my childhood I wanted to go oversea.
my dream will fulfill if i get a good result in Spm..
and iiiiii get it.i get 9A's in my Spm.

i got many offer for me to go oversea.
first,i got mara loan for medicine to Australia and New Zealand
at kolej Shahputra Kuantan...but i reject it...

and after a fortnight i get scholarships from felda for mechanical enginering.
i like on the moon for that offer..

forget to mention something..before that i got offer to college of matriculation perlis..
i don't want to go.but my mother pursue me to go...

arrggghhh...perlis is far far away from Johor..

but because i get sponsor ship from felda,i really really happy..
i can go oversea..

cause i go to oversea is because i want to help my family..
my family dont reckon me to go oversea..
after a long time,they support me very much..

30 jun,the registration day for me to uniten...

although i spent my time,most of my time at hostel
but university life is different....

my hostel is in kelompok amanah..
for specific in block A1,third floor room number 307

i get a nice room mate.

they are ranniey,fezhil and amshah..
we spent much of our time together

orientation week..
i hate this week...
i very sleepy and tired..
but with a good friend and fesilitator around me....

this the best orientation i ever attend..

with nice ice breaking...
normally,hard for me to remember all their name,but thank god..
i improve my remember skil.
i know mostly of them know..

thing that i never forget...
ppou student have won dikir barat..
we have to do hard training...
and all our hardwork is rought to success..

ikal...
that where i study..
nice place,nice lecturer....

to be continued in the next edition/next days/or next two days

the moment i start my class at ikal in second week...
best memory...

No comments: